Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Guadalupe M.
These chips are really good if you're into takis you'll like these, though they are a little bit spicier then takis I do prefer to eat these a con I would say is they don't have as much powder as other chips
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
Just when I thought they couldn't fine a better chip. This happened. I found these and instantly thought of soft tacos with these inside. We tried and started a new thing. Also eating these with a cheeseball or plain cream cheese they are awesome.
Jade G.
I would eat these in any way and everyday. They're so spicy yet they have a hint of sweetness to them. I could eat these all day even if it isn't healthy. A lot of my friends and I eat spicy chips like this and so it's a good party snack too.
Margo T.
Minneapolis
My grandson stops everyday after school to get a bag of these. We go to Cub foods as they always carry these, the crispy chip and strong flavor has out eat the taquitos he used to get. This is the only chip he wants now. Definitely recommend.
Chan Q.
Missouri City, TX
If you like a hearty crunch and spicy foods, these are perfect. I love spicy food but I kept feeling like the crunch was gonna chip one of my teeth lol. Nice sicy flavor but I don't like super crunchy snacks but the tast was pretty good.
Genesis S.
Woodland Hills, CA
My boyfriend got me in to these! They are one of my favorites! At first I was a bit skeptical about trying them but once I did there was no turning back. You can literally find these at any market. I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Giselle A.
This is my ride and die chips! They are so spicy better then takis. They are so good I can barely eat any because of how hot they are but when I get to they are so good. Great snack to have before class
Alyssa L.
Honolulu
When i lived back in Japan, they didnt sell takis so I got these instead and they were a great alternative! The taste is so good and theres a good crunch. The price is good for the amount you get and I'd totally buy another bag again.
Azucena C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love spicy chips and every time I go to the store, this are definitely on my shopping cart, I love everything that has to do with Habanero, at first they we're really spicy, but now that I'm used to eat them, I don't think they are
Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
I love these so much. Honestly it’s hard to keep a bad of these around for longer than 2 days because I keep snacking on them. They are extremely spicy and the only thing I wish could change was the stain they put on your fingers.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??