Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Jade G.
I would eat these in any way and everyday. They're so spicy yet they have a hint of sweetness to them. I could eat these all day even if it isn't healthy. A lot of my friends and I eat spicy chips like this and so it's a good party snack too.
Margo T.
Minneapolis
My grandson stops everyday after school to get a bag of these. We go to Cub foods as they always carry these, the crispy chip and strong flavor has out eat the taquitos he used to get. This is the only chip he wants now. Definitely recommend.
Chan Q.
Missouri City, TX
If you like a hearty crunch and spicy foods, these are perfect. I love spicy food but I kept feeling like the crunch was gonna chip one of my teeth lol. Nice sicy flavor but I don't like super crunchy snacks but the tast was pretty good.
Genesis S.
Woodland Hls, CA
My boyfriend got me in to these! They are one of my favorites! At first I was a bit skeptical about trying them but once I did there was no turning back. You can literally find these at any market. I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Giselle A.
This is my ride and die chips! They are so spicy better then takis. They are so good I can barely eat any because of how hot they are but when I get to they are so good. Great snack to have before class
Alyssa L.
Honolulu
When i lived back in Japan, they didnt sell takis so I got these instead and they were a great alternative! The taste is so good and theres a good crunch. The price is good for the amount you get and I'd totally buy another bag again.
Chelsea A.
Cotulla, TX
Best chips ever!!!!!!! I mean, I love Takis but these taste so much better. Talks have a kinda cardboard taste to them that these don't have. These go perfect with sliced up sour or dill pickles and lemon juice on top 10/10
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
These are my favorite chips!!! The spicy is the right type of spicy. It's not at all too spicy I just wish they had it in a bigger bag because I can finish this in one seating. I love putting some lime.
Thelma M.
I wish i knew where to get these. I only tried them like once and i was hooked . Tried going back to the store i bought them at and they were all gone. I would love to try these again.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
These are currently my favorite snack. They are not very healthy, but they are a nice treat. I purchase these over talkis every time. I'm not sure what these have that talkis don't but they taste way better.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.