Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Regina g.
Calgary
i really love these. theyre spicy and yummy as heck. they really remind mem of takis which kinda bothers me but they are alright.
Sarah K.
Na’ameh, Lebanon mountain
Its taste is very delicious. It is one of my best daily food. I advise you to buy this chips because it is one of the most delicious foods
Max H.
Canterbury
Doritos are the best chips out there! Always going to my local shop and buying them especially for the amazing taste and very affordable!
Vanessa G.
I love the chips how are spicy and this one are one of my of my favorites, it's no the most healthy thing in the world but it's delicious
Sandra B.
These are my favorite chips in the entire world, i've tried about every single kind a chip but this one is mine and my kids favorite chip
Mónica J.
San Salvador, Apopa
Estos Doritos son uno de mis favoritos súper ricos súper picantes para todos los amantes del picante ideal para compartir con tus amigos
Jennifer J.
Kingston, Ns
Easier to eat since they are smaller than a regular Dorito. Tons of flavour. Would like see some of the regular flavours in this type!
Mariela P.
Super hot and delicious with a cold beer. Yes the price is high but it's worth every penny. ill keep buying it every time i can :)
Rogeen J.
brampton
These chips are so good, especially for those who love heat! They are so spicy with an amazing like flavour. I could eat these all day
Ana E.
Burnaby
These are hella spicy but good. They’re straight up copying takis though and I believe that takis are still better than these Doritos
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??