Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
I like these. They don't beat takis, but I like them. I would buy them again.
Julia W.
Katy, TX
They're pretty good. If I can't find takis for some reason I'll grab these.
carla s.
Gilroy, CA
REALLY GOOD. these are my alternative to takis if i don't want to get takis
Debora S.
I tried once, but I didn't really like it. It's way too spicy for my taste.
Christina L.
Dallas, TX
These are a spicy but not a lot. They are crunchy and good. One of my favs.
Sarapaul P.
Minnesota
I really love these chips to everyone that loves some spicy yet lemon taste these chips are defenitly for you.
Shelbi N.
I love these fiery Doritos are so spicy they melt in my mouth it's just amazing for parties and lay out snacks or Netflix snacks for me of course I have a different opinion of everyone that I just think all of them are great
Bernie A.
Ottawa, ON
I LOVEEEEEE anything spicy so I knew I was going to love these!! Doritos are probably some of my favourite chips they always taste and amazing and I love how crunchy they are it’s just so satisfying to bite into them. If you love spicy food you’ll definitely love these chips.
Djiksea D.
I really like spicy food and those are great. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think they’re that bad, so it’s great if you want to start eating spicy. They taste amazing and I highly recommend them. They’re great for movie night.
Erin M.
I love Doritos and I love hot spicy flavors and the two combined just makes my brain think on but I am a repeat consumer of the Doritos habanero flavor it's affordable and it's really worth it even though it's cheap it's super tasty it's not healthy because you can eat it and you can get that but before that like nobody cares and everyone just loves it
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??