Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Daniela T.
Medellín
All the types of Doritos are everything, if you don't like spicy food like this the I don't think you should try them! But I will love with all of my heart to try other types
crisi a.
Very painful yet very addicting. If you're sensitive to hot foods do not try these. They're extremely hot to the point where I didn't feel well and my tongue was in a lot of pain, and I'm typically pretty good with spicy foods. They taste good though. Whether or not you'd like these is dependent on whether or not you can handle the heat.
Ana Cristina D.
Monterrey
los doritos hot soy muy picosos pero aguantableDoritos son bastante naturales, tiene un sabor que convina con todo, ya sea un dip de queso o una rica salsa de tomate y de hecho, si lo prefires hasta los pudes consumir solos, por lo que en mi opinión, Doritos son de los productos de su clase que mejor sabor tienen...
Khyati  .
Winnipeg, MB
These i tried for the first time. I kinda liked them but not as much as the regular ones. I luv all flavours DORITOS® Roulette Flavored Tortilla Chips , Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips , Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips are few of the favourite flours to name.
Viridiana C.
Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit
Absolutely delicious as a good appetizer, you can eat it all day and enjoy it the same way, it is accompanied very well with sauce and lemon. Very crispy, the right size and spicy taste. But if you are not tolerant of the spicy taste, do not try. If u like that, u have to try!!!!!
Paola C.
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips un producto similar son los taquis fuego los consumo repetidas ocasiones su precio es accesible y yo le añadiría más sabor a chile y a limón son deliciosos!
Nicole D.
Really spicy, buut super good taste, its perfect for partys and reunions with my girls. Its sinilar to othes chips but still good i love ith so I prefer this doritos chips and this brand , I would always recommend doritos
Claudia G.
Calexico, CA
oh lord! im in love with chili chips but these are BOMB! intense flavor im a repeat consumer i bought this at Walmart and its so not healthy but wow they are delicious. with some lime will taste perfect.
Sheena E.
PARADISE, NL
I don't like these. I find them VERY spicy, and I normally like spicy stuff. They also have a strange bitter flavour. I also don't like the idea of the rolled Dorito.
Shawn J.
L6T 0E6
 I love the spicy taste of the chips  and also getting it free is the best part  you would never want to miss out on something good and free
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??