Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Yasmin V.
I think these chips are better then taquis and they Doritos those tend to taste much better
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love these chips. The flavor is awesome and it had a little kick. these are my favorite
Juliana B.
Doritos with beer are the best and even bettee is they are really spice up like this one
Mary F.
Wichita, KS
Delicious but make sure you have a beverage (adult or otherwise). Taste best when shared.
Marlene C.
Orange cove , CA
I love these they are so spicey but yet so delicious. I love them a lot . my go to chips.
Lupe D.
Burbank, IL
These are way way waaayyyy too spicy. It gives me a tummy ache after. They’re still gkkd
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Although these are super spicy I live them, once you get one you can't stop eating them.
Sarita G.
THEY ARE GOOD , I WOULDN'T SAY THE BEST BUT THEY ARE GOOD . THEY KIND OF TASTE LIKE TAKIS
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
Omg these are sooo good and super hot... Don't get this Ike's you like your mouth on fire
Nicole V.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love this flavor it's good it has a nice spice it's good and I recommend it really good
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??