Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Djiksea D.
I really like spicy food and those are great. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think they’re that bad, so it’s great if you want to start eating spicy. They taste amazing and I highly recommend them. They’re great for movie night.
Lisa H.
Hamilton
When I first seen these I didn’t think I would like them but I just couldn’t put the bag down after I had opened them their a bit spiced tho but if ur wanting a change of Doritos and want some spice in ur life u will enjoy these😉
Ivette V.
Okay, so I like this, they are super crunchy, spicy and all things nice but here in Mexico we have a brand called Takis that is the original of this product and in my opinion, way better!
Erin M.
I love Doritos and I love hot spicy flavors and the two combined just makes my brain think on but I am a repeat consumer of the Doritos habanero flavor it's affordable and it's really worth it even though it's cheap it's super tasty it's not healthy because you can eat it and you can get that but before that like nobody cares and everyone just loves it
lana a.
Cairo, 6th of October
I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it ,
Melinda W.
Newmarket , ON
Bought these on a trip to the US as they are harder to find in Canada. I was disappointed in the flavour, to be honest. They’re spicy but the spice is kind of gross. I do like that they are rolled because the crunch is good. I probably wouldn’t recommend these to anyone.
Kimeshne N.
Germiston
I love that Doritos came out with spicy flavors. But I hate the fact the actual chips didn't have it's original shape. I love the spice and the heat of this flavor. It's like an erupting volcano, burst of flavor.
Jill C.
I absolutely love these, there's a much bigger satisfying crunch since the chip is rolled. The flavour is great, it has to be a crowd pleaser for sure. I definitely recommend as a go to chip!
mollie t.
brigdend
I actually didn’t like these, they didn’t tase like they were meant to and kinda tasted as if they had gone off. I wouldn’t recommend this for parties or thins like that but honestly such a let down :(
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??