Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Soila F.
Although these are super spicy I live them, once you get one you can't stop eating them.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love these chips. The flavor is awesome and it had a little kick. these are my favorite
Juliana B.
Doritos with beer are the best and even bettee is they are really spice up like this one
Mya S.
somewhere
These are so good man. Y’all better get your self a bag or something. These are so good
Au'Jenique C.
Fort worth, TX
Packs a punch ! My wife eats these all day long , I like them ! Not so healthy but good
Jose P.
They're really good but I feel like they just copied the shape of how takies look like
Alexa P.
Las Vegas
I Iove them ! They’re so delicious . Definitely will continue to purchase these snacks!
Gisselle O.
Greenville
My dad loves these Doritos they taste really good and there spicy if you like spicyness
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
I love these chips I would eat them very day if I was able too. they are just that good
Kaliyah S.
love a good spicy chip . takis hot cheetos & this will always be my happy sappy snack
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??