Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
My husband and I love these, I'm not a huge spicy food eater but these are addicting
Puja A.
Love this.. my family enjoy this very much .. and it’s really tasty I would love it..
Marisol C.
So good! I can't get enough of these chips. It's just the right amount of spiciness!
Kaliyah S.
love a good spicy chip . takis hot cheetos & this will always be my happy sappy snack
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Wow, me encanta lo picante y esto fue lo mejor qué hay en dóricos me encanta si. Duda
roxanne s.
Griffin, GA
My husband loves these he buys them all the time...there a bit to spicy for me though
Araceli B.
These chips have a good crunch to it. Adds a little flavor with nacho cheese. Love it
Kayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
My pregnancy craving :) cannot have enough of this dynamites. Very yummy with lemon.
Gloria R.
Homestead
Omg i am mexican and i love hot cheetos and hot food and i love this Doritos Flamas
Sofia R.
My mouth is watering, there awesome with a great flavor the best Doritos for me.💚💖
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??