Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Au'Jenique C.
Fort worth, TX
Packs a punch ! My wife eats these all day long , I like them ! Not so healthy but good
Mya S.
somewhere
These are so good man. Y’all better get your self a bag or something. These are so good
Jose P.
They're really good but I feel like they just copied the shape of how takies look like
Alexa P.
Las Vegas
I Iove them ! They’re so delicious . Definitely will continue to purchase these snacks!
Marisol C.
So good! I can't get enough of these chips. It's just the right amount of spiciness!
roxanne s.
griffin GA
My husband loves these he buys them all the time...there a bit to spicy for me though
Puja A.
Love this.. my family enjoy this very much .. and it’s really tasty I would love it..
Kaliyah S.
love a good spicy chip . takis hot cheetos & this will always be my happy sappy snack
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
My husband and I love these, I'm not a huge spicy food eater but these are addicting
Araceli B.
These chips have a good crunch to it. Adds a little flavor with nacho cheese. Love it
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??