Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Amanda S.
I love these. one of my favorite chips. they are very affordable to me. I get them from walmart
Jillian V.
Cheap imitation of Takis. If they sell takis around you get those instead, much better flavor.
Susie M.
Hawaii
Way too spicy for a chip it was not enjoyable for me. Had too much flavor caked onto the chip.
Gigi D.
Good for parties.Little but if Spice,and sweetness.Cheap and easy to find.Almost like talkies.
Kylie M.
13501
The fun ting is I always buy it “ the store is next to my house to I buy it”every day “usually
Aubrei M.
Phoenix, IL
These bad boys are hotttttttttt! Lol and the lemon taste is actually a good combination with it
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV
These are so good I love how spicy they are! And the way they're rolled up is pretty cool too
Sonya V.
Bay City, TX
Boyfriends favorite snack before bed time! They are perfect if you don't mind crunching haha
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
My go to chip, I love Doritos! Yummy and cheesy and the perfect spicy. Will always be buying.
Mary W.
O Fallon, MO
I have not tried these but would love too! I love Doritos chips and these just sound amazing!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??