Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
marlene c.
I love these they are so spicey but yet so delicious. I love them a lot . my go to chips.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love these chips. The flavor is awesome and it had a little kick. these are my favorite
Mary F.
Wichita, KS
Delicious but make sure you have a beverage (adult or otherwise). Taste best when shared.
Soila F.
Although these are super spicy I live them, once you get one you can't stop eating them.
Sarita G.
THEY ARE GOOD , I WOULDN'T SAY THE BEST BUT THEY ARE GOOD . THEY KIND OF TASTE LIKE TAKIS
Lupe D.
Burbank, IL
These are way way waaayyyy too spicy. It gives me a tummy ache after. They’re still gkkd
Nicole V.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love this flavor it's good it has a nice spice it's good and I recommend it really good
Juliana B.
Doritos with beer are the best and even bettee is they are really spice up like this one
Carla B.
San Diego
If you love spicy chips these are really good has an explosion flavor and are really hot
Au'Jenique C.
Fort worth, TX
Packs a punch ! My wife eats these all day long , I like them ! Not so healthy but good
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??