Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Judith M.
Arvin, CA
It reminds me of takis!! Its not that spicy for me maybe because I love spicy food. Really good!!
Lisandra G.
Durham , NC
Disgusting they stink, leave horrible taste in your mouth Nnd your breath stinks. Not even spicy
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ
If you like takis you will love these ! They are a little hotter in my opinion but I love them .
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
I love spicy foods and these hit the spot. Bought them at Walmart. Cheap price. Not that healthy.
Marie M.
Great chips but too spicy for my liking and I love spicy chips!! But these are next level spicy!!
Alexandra C.
Morrisville
I usually don't eat spicy stuff ... but I love them I Isley eat them in class with my friend lol😂
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Oh my lord this is BOOOMMM I love this Doritos they taste like heaven and hell at the same time.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
Love these! Great alternative to Takis. They taste amazing, and I really love the texture crunch.
Kendall S.
Buffalo, NY
Best Doritos next to the buffalo ones and taco !!!! Adds the Perfect amount of spice in my life !
sherri j.
Macclenny, FL
Mmm! Spicy Doritos chips are the best! Love Doritos! Open a bag and everyone dives in every time.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.