Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Brenda J.
I don't really eat spicy chips but these are definitely some tasteful ones! Deliccciooousss
Susana A.
This things are no game there soo hot it burns your mouth but I still love it it's amazing
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
Was pretty disappointed with these. They don't taste like habanero and really aren't spicy.
Meaghan B.
Lubbock, TX
Literary my favorite snack. Especially with nacho cheese sauce to dip it in. So delicious!
Christin B.
Albertville, AL
My son loves these. Perfect amount of flavor and not to spicy to me but I'm a spice lover.
Kim S.
Peachtree City, GA
I so prefer the regular brand. These had an after taste to me. Not a whole lot more to say.
Paula A.
Lansing, MI
They are really good. Too spicy for me, but my husband loves them (the spicier the better)
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
Love these some people think they're too spicy but I love these they have an amazing flavor
Elizabeth G.
Fort Jones, CA
These are good but way to spicy. I can usually eat spicy chips but these where way to much.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
Omg these are sooo good and super hot... Don't get this Ike's you like your mouth on fire
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??