Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
sherri j.
Macclenny, FL
Mmm! Spicy Doritos chips are the best! Love Doritos! Open a bag and everyone dives in every time.
chloe B.
Bellingham, WA
pretty good, if you like spicy id check them out, but not if hot cheetos or takis are available.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Oh my lord this is BOOOMMM I love this Doritos they taste like heaven and hell at the same time.
Ashley D.
Austin, MN
They taste amazing, and they're really good and really fattening. I love them with all my heart.
Cynthia B.
I love spicy Food so these are perfect they taste so good an with habanero u no it will be good 😊
Kendall S.
Buffalo, NY
Best Doritos next to the buffalo ones and taco !!!! Adds the Perfect amount of spice in my life !
Alexandra C.
Morrisville
I usually don't eat spicy stuff ... but I love them I Isley eat them in class with my friend lol😂
Aubrei M.
Phoenix, IL
These bad boys are hotttttttttt! Lol and the lemon taste is actually a good combination with it
Amanda S.
I love these. one of my favorite chips. they are very affordable to me. I get them from walmart
Janae M.
Benton, KY
Absolutely delicious! Makes for a great snack! Pair with cheese or dips!!!! I 10/10 recommend!!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??