Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Janet H.
Reading, Pa
If you like spicy you will really enjoy these. They are rolled so they have an extra crunch!
jessica s.
Memphis, TN
I love these. they are just right as far as the spiciness and they have a really good flavor.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
These hot doritos are the bomb. When i was pregnant with my daughter i craved these chips!!!
Kim S.
Peachtree City, GA
I so prefer the regular brand. These had an after taste to me. Not a whole lot more to say.
Paula A.
Lansing, MI
They are really good. Too spicy for me, but my husband loves them (the spicier the better)
Paloma E.
Omg I can believe my son eat this Doritos, he doesn't eat spicy food but on chips he does.
Susana A.
This things are no game there soo hot it burns your mouth but I still love it it's amazing
Alexandra W.
Although these have great taste to them, I can only eat a couple because they are so hot!!
Elizabeth G.
Fort Jones, CA
These are good but way to spicy. I can usually eat spicy chips but these where way to much.
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
Love these some people think they're too spicy but I love these they have an amazing flavor
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??