Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Rebecca Q.
Salem , OR
I never thought i would be reviewing chips but here I go, obviously these are not the healthiest chip option out there but it is affordable. These chips are basically takis. It is spicy to me at least. I'm Mexican and consider myself a wimp when it comes to spicy foods but I power through it because these are quite good.
Nikki C.
Wayland, NY
Absolutely love the rolled Doritos. I also love the spicy ones but I really dont like this flavor at all. Way way to hot but not an enjoyable one. Everyone has different taste buds maybe I just dont like the flavor of a habanero pepper? Its very hard to find these to!
Raeanda R.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the best type of chip I've ever had in my life. It's a mouth full of hotness. I buy these at 7eleven. I repeatedly but these. Nothing can compare to these. I love them and it fills me up. I just want to say but these!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
If im being honest, these compared to takis aren't as good. I like takis because I love the flavor of lime, which is very strong in those chips. These taste off to me, and always leave my mouth with a weird flavor/taste afterward
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
Very tasty type of chip for those that love spicy! We got them from our local Walmart and decided to give them a try. We like to get another brand of spicy chips so this looked good. Love the flavor! Definitely try them out.
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
These are really good and spicy! I love these chips because they taste like takis but they're not. They have a little bit more of a lemony taste than Takis do which is one thing I love!
Autumn J.
Weatherford
These are my go to i like the lemón ones as well i prefer those actually but these are good too because i love spicy chips. Anytjing thats simmilar to a hot cheetoh or a talki i will eat. they are so good like at parties these are the first ones gone.
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
These chips are really good, but if i'm being honest i prefer takis instead. I love the flavor of the spice in it, it really burns the tongue! The product itself is pretty affordable and i recommend it to anyone who wants a fiery bomb in their mouth!!
Jordan h.
Minneapolis
I’m not a huge fan of these I like the original takis but theses are okay you can buy these at like a gas station or corner store they taste like somewhat spicy but not really I don’t recommend this chip but everyone has different tastebuds so yea
Guadalupe M.
These chips are really good if you're into takis you'll like these, though they are a little bit spicier then takis I do prefer to eat these a con I would say is they don't have as much powder as other chips
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.