Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Samantha H.
These are my favorite chips that Doritos have made. It's like Takis, but has of a lime flavor to it that makes my mouth water. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who loves spicy or hot foods.
Nikki C.
Wayland, NY
Absolutely love the rolled Doritos. I also love the spicy ones but I really dont like this flavor at all. Way way to hot but not an enjoyable one. Everyone has different taste buds maybe I just dont like the flavor of a habanero pepper? Its very hard to find these to!
Rebecca Q.
Salem, OR
I never thought i would be reviewing chips but here I go, obviously these are not the healthiest chip option out there but it is affordable. These chips are basically takis. It is spicy to me at least. I'm Mexican and consider myself a wimp when it comes to spicy foods but I power through it because these are quite good.
Raeanda R.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the best type of chip I've ever had in my life. It's a mouth full of hotness. I buy these at 7eleven. I repeatedly but these. Nothing can compare to these. I love them and it fills me up. I just want to say but these!
Emily S.
These have got to be one of my favorite snacks of all time. It can be found in almost any store that sells food and is always a resonable price. I always get it when i see it and it never dissapoints. Its spicy, sour and right amount saltyness always gets me going.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
If im being honest, these compared to takis aren't as good. I like takis because I love the flavor of lime, which is very strong in those chips. These taste off to me, and always leave my mouth with a weird flavor/taste afterward
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
Very tasty type of chip for those that love spicy! We got them from our local Walmart and decided to give them a try. We like to get another brand of spicy chips so this looked good. Love the flavor! Definitely try them out.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
These are really good and spicy! I love these chips because they taste like takis but they're not. They have a little bit more of a lemony taste than Takis do which is one thing I love!
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
These chips are really good, but if i'm being honest i prefer takis instead. I love the flavor of the spice in it, it really burns the tongue! The product itself is pretty affordable and i recommend it to anyone who wants a fiery bomb in their mouth!!
Autumn J.
Weatherford
These are my go to i like the lemón ones as well i prefer those actually but these are good too because i love spicy chips. Anytjing thats simmilar to a hot cheetoh or a talki i will eat. they are so good like at parties these are the first ones gone.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??