Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Cynthia B.
I love spicy Food so these are perfect they taste so good an with habanero u no it will be good 😊
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Son deliciosos me facinan. Los e usadobpara aser tiritas de pollo. Con ellos y quedan deliciosos
Ashley D.
Austin, MN
They taste amazing, and they're really good and really fattening. I love them with all my heart.
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Oh my lord this is BOOOMMM I love this Doritos they taste like heaven and hell at the same time.
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ
If you like takis you will love these ! They are a little hotter in my opinion but I love them .
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
I love spicy foods and these hit the spot. Bought them at Walmart. Cheap price. Not that healthy.
Judith M.
Arvin, CA
It reminds me of takis!! Its not that spicy for me maybe because I love spicy food. Really good!!
Janae M.
Absolutely delicious! Makes for a great snack! Pair with cheese or dips!!!! I 10/10 recommend!!
Samantha M.
Escondido, CA
These chips are delicious when your watch tv with some friend their one of the best chips ever
Kristen R.
S Burlington, VT
Decently spicy! Great flavor. Even my young kids enjoyed them - would try again but not my FAV
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??