Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Son deliciosos me facinan. Los e usadobpara aser tiritas de pollo. Con ellos y quedan deliciosos
Ashley D.
Austin, MN
They taste amazing, and they're really good and really fattening. I love them with all my heart.
Janae M.
Absolutely delicious! Makes for a great snack! Pair with cheese or dips!!!! I 10/10 recommend!!
Heather C.
Great flavor! They absolutely have a kicked to them so be sure to have a glass of milk near by
Aubrei M.
Gary, IN
These bad boys are hotttttttttt! Lol and the lemon taste is actually a good combination with it
Samantha M.
Escondido, CA
These chips are delicious when your watch tv with some friend their one of the best chips ever
Amanda S.
I love these. one of my favorite chips. they are very affordable to me. I get them from walmart
Jillian V.
Cheap imitation of Takis. If they sell takis around you get those instead, much better flavor.
Kylie M.
13501
The fun ting is I always buy it “ the store is next to my house to I buy it”every day “usually
Gigi D.
Good for parties.Little but if Spice,and sweetness.Cheap and easy to find.Almost like talkies.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??