Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
I just tried these. these are hot and they taste great, they stink though, it reeks of a vinigar smell
cynthia s.
Sooooooooo deliscious Very spicy tho wouldn't recommend if gets heartburn easily but very good to taste
Lizveth H.
national city
These are spicy but Great ! If you are like me who love spicy anything I highly recommend these to you.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
THESE ARE PRETTY GOOD AND HOT FOR YOU SPICY LOVERS . I TRIED SOME BECAUSE THEIR MY LITTLE BROTHERS FAV.
Tabbitha B.
Albertville, AL
I am a fan of hot and spicy things and I really like that Doritos came out with these rolled tortillas
Janet S.
I've tried all the dinamita rolled tortilla chips and they all have a unique taste all taste as good !
Tony  M.
These Doritos chips are alright not the flavor I like. I love all Doritos but this flavor is to much.
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Very similar to takis but I prefer these ones a little more I feel like they have more flavor to them
Daniella  G.
Imperial Beach, CA
Really enjoy eating these and all my family also loves them even though they are a little bit spicy.
Rana M.
Yummy and spicy and tastes great, I like cause I like everything spicy and hot , I will buy it again
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??