Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
Love these! Great alternative to Takis. They taste amazing, and I really love the texture crunch.
sherri j.
Macclenny, FL
Mmm! Spicy Doritos chips are the best! Love Doritos! Open a bag and everyone dives in every time.
chloe B.
Bellingham, WA
pretty good, if you like spicy id check them out, but not if hot cheetos or takis are available.
Kendall S.
Buffalo, NY
Best Doritos next to the buffalo ones and taco !!!! Adds the Perfect amount of spice in my life !
Cynthia B.
I love spicy Food so these are perfect they taste so good an with habanero u no it will be good 😊
Yessy S.
Roma, TX
Son deliciosos me facinan. Los e usadobpara aser tiritas de pollo. Con ellos y quedan deliciosos
Princess A.
Bronx, NY
Oh my lord this is BOOOMMM I love this Doritos they taste like heaven and hell at the same time.
Ashley D.
Austin, MN
They taste amazing, and they're really good and really fattening. I love them with all my heart.
Marissa M.
Surprise, AZ
If you like takis you will love these ! They are a little hotter in my opinion but I love them .
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
I love spicy foods and these hit the spot. Bought them at Walmart. Cheap price. Not that healthy.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??