Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Gloria W.
Harlingen , TX
I enjoy having these when I have people over. They really enjoy these. They are always on my table. 👍👍👍👍
Cynthia H.
canoga park, CA
I love these things they are amazing they taste great and have full flavor! I am happy these things exist
Natalie G.
So good! Almost reminds me of takis, always buy these and a couple of other flavors for family gatherings
Erin C.
Way way too spicy... saw the video you can light a fire with these.. must be more chemicals than gasoline
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
My sister and I love these chips so much because of their great flavor, so great to snack on after lunch
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
When I want something spicey! They are great to eat but not all the time. They do leave my mouth burning
Mariana R.
Aurora, IL
I really like them because they are not too spicy and they would not give me a hear burn like other chips
Talisa M.
Rock Hill, SC
Spicy and hot. A lot of seasoning. Very flavorful. A lot of ingredients. Very very good. Not too healthy.
cynthia s.
Sooooooooo deliscious Very spicy tho wouldn't recommend if gets heartburn easily but very good to taste
Leticia G.
Irvington, NY
This product is delicious for my snacks when I can watch my football matches and have it with my beer.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??