Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
My kidseat them not me but they love them they must be real good if they want me to pick them some up a lot
Jacklin N.
Pflugerville
I love these ! Sad part is only a little come in the big bag almost about the same as the normal size bag .
Mayra R.
Pasco, WA
Loved the super hot. I always buy them all the time everywere.. I like to buy the big bag so they can last
Cam O.
Gonzales, CA
Super spicy but delicious for my taste buds love them! Go out there and buy them prefect snack for Netflix
Kat M.
Shrewsbury, NJ
Love these chips! one of their best flavors. Bought on a whim and I'm definitely going to buy again. Yum!!
Ana M.
clearlake
I love these they remind me of the taxis but I love these textures more they are a better version! Love it
JoAnn E.
Eagle Bridge
So crispy so flavorful so hot so delicious need to get it in small bags at convenient store but is so yummy
Giovannie B.
Monsey, NY
I love these. They are spicy. Nice. Taste amazing. Delicious. I brought this from cvs I would buy it again
Lisa V.
Alamo, TX
I don't really like these Doritos. They kind of tatse like the takis chips. They stain your fingers a lot.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.