Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Ramona G.
Monterey, TN
Love this product if you like hot and spicey these are the ones for you they are great with dip also
Rana M.
Yummy and spicy and tastes great, I like cause I like everything spicy and hot , I will buy it again
Saige S.
jonesboro, ar
Very similar to takis but I prefer these ones a little more I feel like they have more flavor to them
LN F.
Doritos can be eaten so many ways. I love making nachos with them or eating them with a sandwich.
Cintia C.
San Jose, CA
Whenever I feel like having a spicy snack I love having these around!! They are hotter than takis!!
mel L.
Zachary, LA
So spicy!!!!! Which I love. Need a big glass of water next to you while eating. Bought at walmart!
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
If you love spicy these are for you they taste amazing and you can finish’s a whole bag in no time
Ericka Z.
Ruskin, FL
These I don’t necessarily eat but I do eat them sometimes, they are ok . Not really a fan of these
Mystique O.
Lancaster, CA
These taste just like takis but so much better than them if you like hot chips you will love these
Victoria M.
Absolutely love these when we’re grilling burgers and hot dogs with the family any cook out really
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??