Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Mayra G.
son lo maximo muy picosos pero super ricos. los doritos son mis faboritos y de mos hijos les gustan mucho
Sarah L.
Love this spicy goodness. 🌶️🔥
I don't always like spicy but these are great especially with a margaritas
Erin C.
Way way too spicy... saw the video you can light a fire with these.. must be more chemicals than gasoline
Talisa M.
Rock Hill, SC
Spicy and hot. A lot of seasoning. Very flavorful. A lot of ingredients. Very very good. Not too healthy.
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
My sister and I love these chips so much because of their great flavor, so great to snack on after lunch
Kearson R.
Hoover, AL
Soooooooo amazing! I'm a fan of spicy food and they are bomb! Great buy and they are at a good price too!
Bris O.
Winnemucca , NV
They are good chips!! But I've tasted way Better ones honestly so with that said I give them a 4/5 stars
Shawna W.
Love these! I go out of my way driving to a different Walmart because the one by me does not carry them.
Mariana R.
Aurora, IL
I really like them because they are not too spicy and they would not give me a hear burn like other chips
Gloria W.
Harlingen , TX
I enjoy having these when I have people over. They really enjoy these. They are always on my table. 👍👍👍👍
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??