Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Letícia M.
Irvington, NY
This product is delicious for my snacks when I can watch my football matches and have it with my beer.
Carmen  D.
Woodland, CA
I think takis still taste better but these have a spicy taste with lemon witch is a great combination
Lesly P.
I'm not a big fan of spicy things. But these were not that bad. They're soooo hot i can barely eat 3.
Haylie B.
Tulsa
These are amazing but they aren’t as good as the Takis brand. Will buy again because they taste great
Daniella  G.
Imperial Beach, CA
Really enjoy eating these and all my family also loves them even though they are a little bit spicy.
Andrea M.
I love these chips I love spicy food so these definitely made me happy!! Bought them at Walmart, affordable
Tony  M.
These Doritos chips are alright not the flavor I like. I love all Doritos but this flavor is to much.
Jannika L.
These chips are packed full of flavor they're perfect for dips and they are fun to serve at parties.
Paola L.
Phoenix, AZ
To spicy for my taste but their ok my husband loved the he loves spicy stuff but they could be better
Jessy C.
I haven’t tried this product actually I wish I could 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 maybe i will go buy them
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??