Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
THESE ARE PRETTY GOOD AND HOT FOR YOU SPICY LOVERS . I TRIED SOME BECAUSE THEIR MY LITTLE BROTHERS FAV.
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
I just tried these. these are hot and they taste great, they stink though, it reeks of a vinigar smell
Elina M.
I love these !! They are spicy and and delicious. They are affordable and I would definitely buy again
Janet S.
I've tried all the dinamita rolled tortilla chips and they all have a unique taste all taste as good !
Tabbitha B.
Albertville, AL
I am a fan of hot and spicy things and I really like that Doritos came out with these rolled tortillas
Lizveth H.
national city
These are spicy but Great ! If you are like me who love spicy anything I highly recommend these to you.
alondra g.
Riverside, CA
These are so bomb and i love them so muchhhhh!!!! I love the lemon and they are a bit spicy but so good
Ryann M.
Antioch, CA
My favorite, just like takis but better taste & better quality! Very spicy but that's how I love them!
gabriel v.
Kissimmee, FL
i think they are 1000 times better than takis and more spicier and they taste great and super caliente
Amy S.
Wyoming, MI
These are way too spicy. They will burn your mouth up. They rolled texture of the chip is nice though.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??