Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Karina O.
Favorite hot chips! Other than original doritos and compared with other brands! Really good flavor and spicy
Marian A.
They're not my favorite flavor. plus the calory count isn't that much of a difference from the regular chips.
Cristy A.
texas
This is very spicy if you dont like spicy you shouldnt eat it i love it because im mexican i love spicy food
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Great taste, just wish they had more chili powder on the product instead of being lightly dusted with flavor.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
I must say I am completely addicted to these chips they work like a firecracker full of flavor in your mouth
lananh d.
Tastes like a talkie if youre not into spicyness then obviously i dont reccomend it, otherwise its delicious
Sparco M.
Orlando
This is a great option if you like spicy food.
So much flavor in a single bag, addicting and perfect to munch
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids go crazy. When i buy it. It like lil fast snack . I buy it at the supermarket. Im a repeat consumer .
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Spicy as heck but addicting. Haha. Delicious regardless but if you don't like HOT these aren't for you. Haha.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best! They sell these st my s hook and I always pick thwm up when I'm feeling something spicy!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??