Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Jesus R.
tulare ca
I absolutely love the flavor and the shape of these. The flavor is so good it not spicy nor mild it’s just perfect.
I lovvvvvvve theam so much i can eat theam all day to be honist i would if i could thats what i like about theam
Jen M.
South Fork, CO
My kids love these I buy these instead of takes because they are better for them and they like them just as much
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos! I'm a big spicy food lover and these are perfect when a spicy craving hits
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Si te gusta el picante lo puedes probar. a mi no me gusta mucho el picante pero si te gusta este Dorito es bueno
Michael R.
Lady Lake
These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good.
andreina g.
Omg these doritos are so good ... Super spicy buts they good .. I love eating this and i can get them anywhere 👍
Lisbeth M.
Richmond, VA
Picantes pero riquisimos buenos para ver la television en familia pero con agua porque pican pero son riquisimoss
Yanira C.
Athens, GA
These doritos are so bomb. If you like spicy chips, you'll love these. They remaind me of the purple takis chips.
Kisha S.
Really don't care for them. I didn't like the lime after taste that it leaves when you eat them. Not my favorite
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.