Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Mayra R.
Pasco, WA
Loved the super hot. I always buy them all the time everywere.. I like to buy the big bag so they can last
Ana M.
clearlake
I love these they remind me of the taxis but I love these textures more they are a better version! Love it
Sondra C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my son's favorite chip when I'm at the grocery store I have to get him a bag we all like the flavor
Millie B.
Bless the person who made Doritos because these are amazing. I can never put the bag Down it's just so good
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
My kidseat them not me but they love them they must be real good if they want me to pick them some up a lot
Erin C.
Way way too spicy... saw the video you can light a fire with these.. must be more chemicals than gasoline
Natalie G.
So good! Almost reminds me of takis, always buy these and a couple of other flavors for family gatherings
Kearson R.
Hoover , AL
Soooooooo amazing! I'm a fan of spicy food and they are bomb! Great buy and they are at a good price too!
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
When I want something spicey! They are great to eat but not all the time. They do leave my mouth burning
Bris O.
Winnemucca , NV
They are good chips!! But I've tasted way Better ones honestly so with that said I give them a 4/5 stars
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??