Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Alexis S.
Conway
It’s very spicy and flavorful chips. I bought these chips at Target and Walmart. It’s not really healthy because its chips. Pros is that it has a bomb flavor no cons. Nothing else i could add they’re great.
Liana G.
Gilroy, CA
I love these chips! The look like Takis but so much better. These are definitely more on the spicy side. Not for people who don’t like spice. I don’t see them many places but when I do I always get them.
Sundari P.
Hendersonville
Love the taste you can totally smell the spicy once open with a chick of burning sensation and the flavors it's real, as good as regular original Doritos best ever.
monica o.
Renton, WA
I just love spicy foods and if I were to go on a road trip this is one of my favorite to go snacks to take with me there's so much flavor and and they're just so yummy
Thalia C.
Kent, WA
Have you ever tried these with melted cheese if you have not you are not living life like you have to go right now get yourself a bag of these get some melted cheese and call it a night
Maria H.
This doritos have an amazing taste. They do get spicy after a while but they taste so good,your mouth can be burning and you will not be able to stop eating them for how great they are.
Taylor D.
kearny, AZ
I really do love these chips even more than [product:takis-] which they are similar. These have such a strong chili lime flavor I will warn you though they are so HOT!!
Aubriana D.
I could eat these chips all day! They are deliciously spicy and have a great flavor. The only downside is they can upset your stomach if your body is not used to spicy foods. Healthy? Not so much, but it’s definitely okay alright to indulge every once in a while. These are the perfect snack for lovers of spicy foods.
Monica G.
Livermore
I’m totally a junk eater and these are so good they as I’m writing this review my mouth is getting watery. They are spicy and good and they can compare to other products because of the spiciness and is totally recommend to everyone to try these chips, wouldn’t recommend to people who don’t like spicy things though.
Mayra V.
I love these Doritos! This flavor in particular. I buy these at my local WinCo store. I love spicy chips and these always hit the spot. They actually used to make regular Doritos with this flavor but they stopped making them, so I'm glad they have the Dinamita in the Fiery Habanero flavor!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??