Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Jewel H.
I have been eating Doritos for years. I thought I would try these being I like alittle bite once in awhile. Well these were way to hot for me. To hot that you didnt even taste the chip.
Cynthia M.
bastrop
These are hot and tasty! Tried them several times and really liked them! I bought at H-E-B and have bought them several times! Always bought the small bag so not bad on price, just like any other bag of chips!
Nancy L.
La Vergne
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips were just to spicy which made them have a not appealing taste. Didn't like the rolled up chip factor either
Alexis S.
Conway
It’s very spicy and flavorful chips. I bought these chips at Target and Walmart. It’s not really healthy because its chips. Pros is that it has a bomb flavor no cons. Nothing else i could add they’re great.
Liana G.
Gilroy, CA
I love these chips! The look like Takis but so much better. These are definitely more on the spicy side. Not for people who don’t like spice. I don’t see them many places but when I do I always get them.
Hortensia T.
I love all chips that are spicy, Doritos are my favorite chip and they Not healthy at all however once in a while won’t kill you. I always get these when we go to the beach and that’s about once a year.
Nicole G.
Jacksonville
Spicy like I like them. Extreme bold flavor. Not healthy but good. Would definitely buy again. Pros it taste good. Cons might not b good fir kids because of spice level. Yes I would recommend to other.
Aubriana D.
I could eat these chips all day! They are deliciously spicy and have a great flavor. The only downside is they can upset your stomach if your body is not used to spicy foods. Healthy? Not so much, but it’s definitely okay alright to indulge every once in a while. These are the perfect snack for lovers of spicy foods.
Monica G.
Livermore
I’m totally a junk eater and these are so good they as I’m writing this review my mouth is getting watery. They are spicy and good and they can compare to other products because of the spiciness and is totally recommend to everyone to try these chips, wouldn’t recommend to people who don’t like spicy things though.
Mayra V.
I love these Doritos! This flavor in particular. I buy these at my local WinCo store. I love spicy chips and these always hit the spot. They actually used to make regular Doritos with this flavor but they stopped making them, so I'm glad they have the Dinamita in the Fiery Habanero flavor!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??