Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i love these chips they are spicy so if you don't like spicy don't eat them but other then that they are so good
Tiffanee H.
Lincolnton, NC
My husband loves these! They have just enough spice and kick to give it great flavor! These are also easy to hold
Elsa G.
Kerman
These are honestly my favorite they kinda taste like takis but the chile and lemon flavor makes them a lot better
Michael R.
Lady Lake
These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good.
Thamara P.
The best flavor ever! As a Hispanic I can say this is fuego. I cannot handle the spiciness but it's really good.
Kisha S.
Really don't care for them. I didn't like the lime after taste that it leaves when you eat them. Not my favorite
I lovvvvvvve theam so much i can eat theam all day to be honist i would if i could thats what i like about theam
Jen M.
South Fork, CO
My kids love these I buy these instead of takes because they are better for them and they like them just as much
andreina g.
Omg these doritos are so good ... Super spicy buts they good .. I love eating this and i can get them anywhere 👍
Catherine F.
These are great chips! They at comparable to takis in flavor. The red powdered flavoring does stain your fingers.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??