Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
These are very tasty. They were very spicy, which I personally love. I would definitely purchase these again.
Erika P.
Long Beach, CA
Okay BOMB AF! These are really good! They are similar to the Takis but the seasoning is a little more acidic.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids go crazy. When i buy it. It like lil fast snack . I buy it at the supermarket. Im a repeat consumer .
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
I must say I am completely addicted to these chips they work like a firecracker full of flavor in your mouth
Reyna C.
I lovee these chips I would be great to be sent these they have such a good flavor to be combine with Doritos
Marian A.
They're not my favorite flavor. plus the calory count isn't that much of a difference from the regular chips.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Spicy as heck but addicting. Haha. Delicious regardless but if you don't like HOT these aren't for you. Haha.
lananh d.
Tastes like a talkie if youre not into spicyness then obviously i dont reccomend it, otherwise its delicious
Karina O.
Favorite hot chips! Other than original doritos and compared with other brands! Really good flavor and spicy
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best! They sell these st my s hook and I always pick thwm up when I'm feeling something spicy!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??