Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Savannah B.
Pearl River
It was really good, I like spicy chips & this didn't let me down. It was the perfect combination of everything there
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is taste so good... My kids love it... Even it's a little spicy... But the spicy make the taste good... Yummy...
Zulema A.
Super spicy but they hit the spot every time! I would highly recommend these to a friend looking for a spicy snack :)
Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
I love eating these all though they are spicy but so good at the same time, they're more spicy then the hot cheetoes.
Naomy G.
They were soooooooooooo spicy I loved them sooooo much. I would eat them again and again if I could I love themmmmm
Heather H.
Max meadows , Va
These are really good they're spicy but leave you wanting more and more. They will leave red on your fingers though
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
You talk about a spicy Doritos here you go if you like spicy I will highly recommend this if you like spicy and hot
Nissa P.
Fayetteville, NC
These chips are so damn good. They have a great spice to them. They smell great . also taste super good with salsa
Charlen V.
East Elmhurst
Wow estos doritos si que son buenos solo que no se los recomiendo a los que no esten acostumbrados a comer picante
Kay G.
Illinois
Love Doritos they're so good especially the flavors I can eat these anytime I want but I can't because of diet LOL
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.