Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Tiffanee H.
Lincolnton, NC
My husband loves these! They have just enough spice and kick to give it great flavor! These are also easy to hold
Anayeli  A.
Salinas, CA
If you are the type of person that loves chile , this chips are just for you ! You will fall in love with them.
Kellie M.
Exactly like takis but still good! I would recommend for people who like spicy/hot things. Not healthy at all.
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
This is my favorite it's so spicy it makes my mouth water. I love spicy and this just hit the spot. Amazing!!!!
evelyn t.
La Feria, TX
These are one of the best hot chips ever. They are tasty and really hot. If I could I would eat these everyday!
Leyanis A.
labelle fl
Amazing. Super spicy but delicious with a punch of flavor. I'm not a spicy food fan but these are really good.
Mollie B.
De Kalb, TX
I love to put these in my Doritos casserole!! They kick the flavors up so much and there is never any leftovers
kenia p.
I'm liked this Doritos but is no too spicy. I perfect more spicy and when I open the bag is no to much product.
Sarah K.
I'm a sucker for junk food even though I'm trying to stay away from it but these chips are so good and so tasty
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
These are very tasty. They were very spicy, which I personally love. I would definitely purchase these again.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??