Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos! I'm a big spicy food lover and these are perfect when a spicy craving hits
Marianne S.
Ironton, OH
Absolutely love Doritos habanero because I love hot foods! They are good with ranch & good crushed up into tacos!
Thamara P.
The best flavor ever! As a Hispanic I can say this is fuego. I cannot handle the spiciness but it's really good.
Shayla G.
Baton Rouge, LA
My son loves these chips he likes all flamming hot chips if he had a choice he would eat these all day everyday.
I lovvvvvvve theam so much i can eat theam all day to be honist i would if i could thats what i like about theam
Michael R.
Lady Lake
These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good. These are so good.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Si te gusta el picante lo puedes probar. a mi no me gusta mucho el picante pero si te gusta este Dorito es bueno
Lisbeth M.
Richmond, VA
Picantes pero riquisimos buenos para ver la television en familia pero con agua porque pican pero son riquisimoss
esmeralda p.
Great flavor taste and great to eat with other food. I love all type of chips very good and love to eat everyday
Kisha S.
Really don't care for them. I didn't like the lime after taste that it leaves when you eat them. Not my favorite
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??