Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
Doritos Fire Habanero is pretty good, but still pretty spicy. I'm not too big on spicy things but these were worth it!
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loves these and she gets them all the time, I taste them and they have a great flavor and are a great snack
Crystal V.
Toppenish, WA
There great ! You can taste the lime once you bit into themmm. Mmmmm my mouth is watering by just thinking of them 🔥☺️
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
Doritors dinamita chips omg I super love to eat maybe because I like spicy food... people who like spicy should try it.
Halomar C.
San Juan, TX
I like them but I hate them they are way too spicy I cannot even eat the little bags. the most spicy chip I had tasted
Varinia G.
Baltimore , MD
I'm not the hugest fan of these, but my son loves them! Every time I shop for groceries, he asks me to bring him a bag.
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is taste so good... My kids love it... Even it's a little spicy... But the spicy make the taste good... Yummy...
Zulema A.
Super spicy but they hit the spot every time! I would highly recommend these to a friend looking for a spicy snack :)
Savannah B.
Pearl River
It was really good, I like spicy chips & this didn't let me down. It was the perfect combination of everything there
Keila A.
Santa Maria, CA
Tasty. Love anything that has hot sauce. Love most of anything Doritos. Who doesn't love these chips. Will buy again.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??