Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
ELLIOT W.
These are good but wish they could be more spicy and less limey other than that all of the Doritos dinamita are all good
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
The same thing as takis. Don't get me wrong they are good but takis are even better if you like more of the spicer chip.
Miranda C.
yucaipa
These are my favorite type of Doritos. These are better than All other chip brands that have made a spicy rolled up chip.
Ogechi N.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these in the line flavor (green bag) as well ... kind of remind me of Takis chips but I definitely like these better
linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
My daughter love s these i buy them for her every week they are good i love um go out and buy you some you'll like them to
caroline s.
Essa quero provar! Com os ingredientes mais picantes! amo muito tudo isso! Mandem pra mim que quero provar Essa inovação!
Alexa O.
Anniston, AL
Better than other brands! (what day which one just in case lol) But not overly spicy to where it hurts but has that kick!
Ugh this is so good totally need to buy it right now it's so crunchy and hot but will mild so good I need some right now
Marycruz L.
Salida, CA
these chips are good for a beer snack their good if you have aa strong stomach also because their so hot of course ... :)
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loves these and she gets them all the time, I taste them and they have a great flavor and are a great snack
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.