Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Alexa O.
Anniston, AL
Better than other brands! (what day which one just in case lol) But not overly spicy to where it hurts but has that kick!
Die F.
These bois hot!! Honestly it's like a different version of takis, and who doesn't love takis? They are dynamite to me.
Abby 💓.
El Paso
This are my favorite Doritos chips because the spicy it is I really recommend this chips to people who love spicy food
Varinia G.
Baltimore , MD
I'm not the hugest fan of these, but my son loves them! Every time I shop for groceries, he asks me to bring him a bag.
Glory N.
US
These actually reminds me a lot of Takis they are very nice and actually have a lot of flavor and seasoning on the chip
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
My daughter loves these and she gets them all the time, I taste them and they have a great flavor and are a great snack
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
Doritos Fire Habanero is pretty good, but still pretty spicy. I'm not too big on spicy things but these were worth it!
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
Doritors dinamita chips omg I super love to eat maybe because I like spicy food... people who like spicy should try it.
Sierra M.
Carnation, WA
NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! Very spicy but delicious. I would buy these again even though I have a low spice tolerance
Lillian I.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this chips sooo much. I usually eat them with pickles. They are spicy if you eat too much but overall great flavor
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??