Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Victoria O.
Raymondville
Love this flavor! I crush them and put them on top of my food! Nice and spicy touch to anything! Crunchy & hot yummy!
Zulema A.
Super spicy but they hit the spot every time! I would highly recommend these to a friend looking for a spicy snack :)
Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
I love eating these all though they are spicy but so good at the same time, they're more spicy then the hot cheetoes.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
I think theses have way to much seasoning they over did it. Being a spicy is great but too much makes it hard to eat
Carmencita C.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is taste so good... My kids love it... Even it's a little spicy... But the spicy make the taste good... Yummy...
Heather H.
Max meadows , Va
These are really good they're spicy but leave you wanting more and more. They will leave red on your fingers though
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
You talk about a spicy Doritos here you go if you like spicy I will highly recommend this if you like spicy and hot
Charlen V.
East Elmhurst
Wow estos doritos si que son buenos solo que no se los recomiendo a los que no esten acostumbrados a comer picante
Carrie S.
Owensboro, KY
Yum. This are so delicious. I love having these for a quick snack! Highly recommend to try if you haven't already!
Ana B.
Provo, UT
I love spicy things so I'm a big fan of these!!!! You get a good hot spicy kick out of it but can't put them down.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??