Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
My nephews favorite, they ask for them all the time! But not my favorite at all they're to strong for my sensitive stomach!
caroline s.
Essa quero provar! Com os ingredientes mais picantes! amo muito tudo isso! Mandem pra mim que quero provar Essa inovação!
linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
My daughter love s these i buy them for her every week they are good i love um go out and buy you some you'll like them to
Ugh this is so good totally need to buy it right now it's so crunchy and hot but will mild so good I need some right now
ELLIOT W.
These are good but wish they could be more spicy and less limey other than that all of the Doritos dinamita are all good
Alexa O.
Anniston, AL
Better than other brands! (what day which one just in case lol) But not overly spicy to where it hurts but has that kick!
Ogechi N.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these in the line flavor (green bag) as well ... kind of remind me of Takis chips but I definitely like these better
Ashlyn  R.
Hyattsville, MD
The same thing as takis. Don't get me wrong they are good but takis are even better if you like more of the spicer chip.
Marycruz L.
Salida, CA
these chips are good for a beer snack their good if you have aa strong stomach also because their so hot of course ... :)
Sierra M.
Carnation, WA
NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART! Very spicy but delicious. I would buy these again even though I have a low spice tolerance
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??