Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
I am not a fan. I guess its an acquired taste because the chips are crunchy but I cant stand this flavor. It burns my tongue
Yhara R.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg this is like the best flavor . This is a mixture of like takis and Doritos ! I love love them ! Try adding some lemons .
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
Very similar taste to takis! I'm in love with these although they definitely aren't the most nutritious for you... Sad face.
Tracy S.
Warner Robins
My daughter loves these. Hot flavors are her favorite. You can buy them anywhere. If you can't handle hot stuff, do not buy.
Veronica C.
These chips are very good, well in my opinion they are.although the chips may not be a healthy choice they are a great snack.
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
Anyone want a fiery taste of awesomness? well of course for me that answer was yes. I love to feel the fire with these chips!
Robby M.
I love these chips today like I could eat these all freaking day highly recommend anybody I love the little kick on the chips
Monica G.
Awsome spicy chip sort of reminds me of takis brand. It has a lime spicy flavor which for a mexican does flavors are home.
Tori D.
These and really delicious, almost taste just like takis, very spicy and bold flavor, not for people who can't handle heat!
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Tall try these? boys are hot! HAHAHA okay so .. they’re hot and so yummy!! Definitely a must if you like hot yummy treats.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??