Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
They are so spicy and so good! I can eat them everyday and they are so addicting. I usually eat them whenever I am on road trips.
Jacky O.
Dinuba
I personally love spicy foods but this was un edible, it was way too spicy, I kept having to take breaks after eating a couple
Jenica D.
They are mouth watering delicious I love them and I wish the bag was bigger it's so good I highly recommend these specific ones
natalia g.
these chips are really hot I recommend buying them if u want something hot to satisfy your chili needs they surely satisfy me.
Sumer M.
While I usually prefer Takis these are just as good in my opinion. Especially if you can find one and not the other. Delicious!
Joanna A.
Dallas
Omg this chips are so good that every time i go to the store i gotta have them. There not even thay spicy with is a good thing.
Carrie S.
Not my favorite. These are horrible. My kids begged me to never buy these again. Not use to the taste. Very overpowering smell.
Katie D.
Not as hot as like but probably hot to the average person but I like them and they help curve my appetite by eating just a few
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
These are not as spicy as they look. They don’t have enough powder on them. But they’re still very good. Not my favorite thou.
Donna M.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste way better than takis! If you're tired of the same chips all the time, then enjoy dinamita! You won't regret it :)
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.