Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Brittany D.
phoenix
These are great i dont normally buy them but there bomb and they are sorta spicy i have always wondered how they make them
Pat S.
Altus
The absolute best chip. So spicy good. Not like those garbage Blaze chips. Give these a try. They are delicious.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
My nephews favorite, they ask for them all the time! But not my favorite at all they're to strong for my sensitive stomach!
Estefany O.
Los Angeles , CA
So good to munch on through out the day! spicy and delish! the only bad thing is that they make me very thirsty afterwards
jenny5806 M.
Kearney
These are so delicious. If you like spicy I highly recommend this brand. I get them all the time I'm in the mood for spicy.
Monica G.
Awsome spicy chip sort of reminds me of takis brand. It has a lime spicy flavor which for a mexican does flavors are home.
Eva C.
I love Doritos! These are so good. They have a nice kick and I personally love spicy foods so these are really nice for me!
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Tall try these? boys are hot! HAHAHA okay so .. they’re hot and so yummy!! Definitely a must if you like hot yummy treats.
ELLIOT W.
These are good but wish they could be more spicy and less limey other than that all of the Doritos dinamita are all good
caroline s.
Essa quero provar! Com os ingredientes mais picantes! amo muito tudo isso! Mandem pra mim que quero provar Essa inovação!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??