Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
Very similar taste to takis! I'm in love with these although they definitely aren't the most nutritious for you... Sad face.
Tracy S.
Warner Robins
My daughter loves these. Hot flavors are her favorite. You can buy them anywhere. If you can't handle hot stuff, do not buy.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
For awhile I couldn't find Takis anywhere and this was the closest thing to it that I could find.... they taste very similar.
Tori D.
These and really delicious, almost taste just like takis, very spicy and bold flavor, not for people who can't handle heat!
Andrea F.
San Diego
If you love hot chips, these are great. They are usually in sale about once a month. So hot so you'll need a glass of milk.
Chris S.
chelsea
Theses are my favorite chips and I would recommend these chips for some people they might be spicy but they are really good
Sammie K.
Depauw, IN
I am all about super spicy and these chips were perfect they were crazy hot and tasted wonderful definitely a new favorite
Amber L.
Hamden, CT
Love them! They are so amazing! similar to Taquis. they have just the right amount of heat to the product. It is delicious!
kelci w.
These are so good I get them every time I go to the store they look hot and spicy but they aren't the have such good flavor
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Tall try these? boys are hot! HAHAHA okay so .. they’re hot and so yummy!! Definitely a must if you like hot yummy treats.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??