Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
💋Isela Y.
Hickory
Omg 😮 me encantan los productos de Doritos porque siempre son provocan a probar nuevos sabores y claro como no hacerlo si me encanta el picante 🌶 tienen una gran gama de sabores así que pruébenlos 100 recomiendo
Crystal A.
Harbor city, CA
I just had Some today and every time i eat a Cheeto it’s like the first time opening a bag of one. The taste doesn’t get boring. Just makes you want to eat more and more. You can buy these literally anywhere.
Ashley N.
I really like these and I don’t usually like spicy things. They do get a little spicy if I eat too many too fast but they have a really great flavor! I was not disappointed at all but my tongue did get a little raw.
Tyshawnda B.
Michigan
If you love hot lime flavored these are for you. It's like the best kind of flavor put together. You can buy this at Kroger, Meijer, Walmart any grocery store mostly. It's not healthy but it's delicious
Samantha S.
yorkville
I love spicy foods so these are a yes from me but they stain like your entire hand red FYI. If you aren’t a spicy lovin’ person don’t get these because you will not like them but if you’re like all for hot Cheetos and takis then yes
Claudia V.
Abbeville
I loved these the minute they came out. I love all the original and new flavors but I call this one my favorite. I love the spicy taste it gives, it make my mouth water. Definitely a recommend.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I was pregnant with my second son, these were all I ever wanted to eat! They’re so crispy, and one of the spiciest chips you can get on the market. The ultimate snack chip, and not for the faint of heart.
Jewel H.
I have been eating Doritos for years. I thought I would try these being I like alittle bite once in awhile. Well these were way to hot for me. To hot that you didnt even taste the chip.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I love these chips I would compare them to having a similar taste to takis however they are cheaper. I would encourage you to try these stuff you like spicy chips or if you like Takis.
Cynthia M.
bastrop
These are hot and tasty! Tried them several times and really liked them! I bought at H-E-B and have bought them several times! Always bought the small bag so not bad on price, just like any other bag of chips!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??