Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
TaJericka J.
Rocky Mount
I buy these every time I go to the store. They are just so good to eat. I buy them from my local dollar store and sometimes food lion
Alyssa B.
I love these alot. I can have alot without my mouth on fire which is nice. I eat these frequently. They are a total must for parties💛
brianna h.
Channelview, TX
They're super spicy for me i always have some lying around the house and they're pretty good for when you have nothing to munch on
Brianda G.
Menasha, WI
A must have at home. Very spicy for those who don't normally eat spicy foods. Great snack when watching a movie or Sunday football.
Erica B.
These chips are a great choice if you are looking for something spicy and with lime flavor. It is one of my go to when I want spicy
shelby w.
This is my favorite brand of Doritos I like how they are spicy and have a very unique flavor I can't describe but I really like it.
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
Favorite Doritos! These are very spicy but sweet definitely not for the sensitive lol i love spicy food and these are in my top 3.
Magda R.
Ottumwa
I love these! They are super good and delicious
I buy them all the time (not really)
They are my favorite
I love Doritos products!
Brenda  G.
Fontana, CA
I love the taste of these, they are really spicy, but I prefer my chips that way, wouldn't recommend if you can't handle spicy food
De'Lyndra C.
Marshall, TX
These are my sons favorite.  He is 8 years old. He has been eating them for awhile now with no complaints. He is a hot stuff fan lol
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??