Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Jessenia p.
Corona
Spicy flavor. This is comparable to Takis spicy chip. Lots of flavor, will leave your fingers red but it’s finger licking good.
Sumer M.
While I usually prefer Takis these are just as good in my opinion. Especially if you can find one and not the other. Delicious!
Pam L.
If you love spicy food you can't go wrong with this chips!! And if you love hot Cheetos this one will not disappointed you :P
Karen G.
Reseda, CA
These Doritos are pretty good. They are not to spicy. I really like the lemon-y flavor it has. I prefer these over the takis.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
These are spicier than flaming hots. I love spicy chips but if you have a sensitive stomach i don't recommend eating to many.
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
Anyone want a fiery taste of awesomness? well of course for me that answer was yes. I love to feel the fire with these chips!
Veronica C.
These chips are very good, well in my opinion they are.although the chips may not be a healthy choice they are a great snack.
Robby M.
I love these chips today like I could eat these all freaking day highly recommend anybody I love the little kick on the chips
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
Very similar taste to takis! I'm in love with these although they definitely aren't the most nutritious for you... Sad face.
Tracy S.
Warner Robins
My daughter loves these. Hot flavors are her favorite. You can buy them anywhere. If you can't handle hot stuff, do not buy.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??