Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Couponlady C.
These Doritos don't last a day in my house if you dont get at them when you see them, dont look for them tomorrow. We Love you Doritos.
Katie S.
Pearl River
DELICIOUS! These were much spicier than I had anticipated. Usually "spicy" food isn't really all that spicy at all, but this truly is.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
These are good and hot. I like these because each chip is covered in flavoring and deliciousness. They are spicier than the lime ones.
Corinne S.
Turlock
These boys hot!!! The flavor is everything, spicy lime, exactly what the doctor ordered. Don’t eat if you can’t handle a strong chip 💪🏿
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I only love these because I am a spice lover! I don't know how I grew the tolerance but the habenero is definetely one of my favorites!
Vonna F.
Lyons, NY
Never had these kinds of chips before but I am a fan of hot foods so i do plan on trying these chips out one day. They look super hot.
Stephanie M.
I like these, they aren't spicy but they have a nice flavor to them. They're not a healthy snack but it's okay, no chips are healthy.
Alyssa B.
I love these alot. I can have alot without my mouth on fire which is nice. I eat these frequently. They are a total must for parties💛
Elyse G.
Provo
I got one of my coworkers addicted to these. Super spicy but even though your mouth is burning you can't stop eating them! Soo good.
TaJericka J.
Rocky Mount
I buy these every time I go to the store. They are just so good to eat. I buy them from my local dollar store and sometimes food lion
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.