Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
Favorite Doritos! These are very spicy but sweet definitely not for the sensitive lol i love spicy food and these are in my top 3.
Ema D.
Radcliff
I am Absolutley addicted to these and takis! They're very vibrant in flavor, and if you like spicy stuff this is the thing for you!
Tasneem A.
Taste really good super hot too hot for me but really good and i would defentily buy again and again its only for a dollar or two
Joanna A.
Dallas
Omg this chips are so good that every time i go to the store i gotta have them. There not even thay spicy with is a good thing.
Donna M.
Los Angeles, CA
These taste way better than takis! If you're tired of the same chips all the time, then enjoy dinamita! You won't regret it :)
natalia g.
these chips are really hot I recommend buying them if u want something hot to satisfy your chili needs they surely satisfy me.
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
These are not as spicy as they look. They don’t have enough powder on them. But they’re still very good. Not my favorite thou.
Katie D.
Not as hot as like but probably hot to the average person but I like them and they help curve my appetite by eating just a few
Gabrielle L.
Manalapan, NJ
I love these chips. They are the perfect amount of spicy and crunchy. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are amazing
Jessenia p.
Corona
Spicy flavor. This is comparable to Takis spicy chip. Lots of flavor, will leave your fingers red but it’s finger licking good.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??