Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Brianna S.
Sweet but hot. Good flavor and a few chips makes your tongue burn. The way I like my hot chips. I also enjoy the original dynamite flavor
Virginia V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love the amount of spiciness it brings and the flavor. Its great for spicy lovers everywhere and your tastebuds are sure to love them.
Margaret T.
Sugar Notch, PA
Crunchy and spicey these are so delicious. Always putting them down because my mouth is HOT but pick them right back up! They are so good
Tamra F.
Williamsport, PA
These are my 9 year old daughters favorite :) She loves Doritos, and the spicy flavors are her #1 go to snack. Affordable and delicious!!
Pam E.
These will make you sweat! I love the heat but found that after about 10 I have to take a break even thought these are almost addicting!
Destiny C.
Hobbs, NM
I absolutely love these chips! They're so spicy and I love it! Spicy food are my favorite so these are just amazing and fill my cravings!
Jasmin S.
My favorite chips ! I absolutely love the lemon flavor plus the spicyness. The spicyness is mild not too hot. I recommend theses chips
Nicky W.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love spicy chips. Usually the hot chips on the market are not hot enough for me, and this is definitely best hot chips for me so far.
Katie S.
Pearl River
DELICIOUS! These were much spicier than I had anticipated. Usually "spicy" food isn't really all that spicy at all, but this truly is.
Couponlady C.
These Doritos don't last a day in my house if you dont get at them when you see them, dont look for them tomorrow. We Love you Doritos.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??