Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Nicky W.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love spicy chips. Usually the hot chips on the market are not hot enough for me, and this is definitely best hot chips for me so far.
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Nom nom nom.. Don't get this easily in NJ but I have them come from OR. Love the heat.. So addictive you can't stop with just one!!!
Alyssa B.
I love these alot. I can have alot without my mouth on fire which is nice. I eat these frequently. They are a total must for parties💛
Anabell S.
Lovington, NM
Me and my son could eat these all day. OMG they are delicious! They have that chile lime flavor. I recommend everyone try these asap!
Cecilia F.
Love how they are spicy but at the same time I can handle it, i don't like very spicy foods but these chips have a good kick to it!!
Stephanie M.
I like these, they aren't spicy but they have a nice flavor to them. They're not a healthy snack but it's okay, no chips are healthy.
vanessa h.
Lawton
Love them almost as much as I do takis love the flavor they have once I start eating them I can't stop I like that there not too hot
Alexus T.
San Marcos, TX
I love love love these chips. I pick these up every time I go to the store. The not that price and the have them in different flavors
amy g.
Omg. These are amazing. I love these chips. Spicy and delicious. Gotta try them. I guarantee you'll love them if you love spicy food.
TaJericka J.
Rocky Mount
I buy these every time I go to the store. They are just so good to eat. I buy them from my local dollar store and sometimes food lion
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??