Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
These are better then takis. Even tho the flavor reminds me of takis the flavor is better in these. Soo yummy. With extra lemon mmmmmm yummy.
Heather C.
Oxford, AL
These are ok... I don't personally like them because the flavor doesn't quite taste right ... but my kids LOVE them, so I buy these for them
Tara C.
Gilbert, AZ
My son loves all things spicy and really liked these chips. Turned his fingers orange but nothing a little soap and water can't get off. haha
Aironna G.
They're really hot. Overall I like them alot. There is kind of a lemon taste to them that I like. The price is low and the chips are amazing
angela t.
California
I recently tried these and oh my gash I'm so in love ! I dont have to add any sauces perfectly perfect and a great taste really recommend!!
Shaylyn J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with spicy food and these chips are my guilty pleasure. I’ve been trying to eat healthy but these always end up in my food drawer.
Magaly R.
Hayward, CA
Amezing!!
Bold flavor... not for the boring person but for the person that likes intences flavor. If i could I would have these more often.
Alondra F.
Santa Maria , CA
I love spicy things thats why i love to get these and theur so yummy not spicy for me because im Mexican a mexican that loves spicy things
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
Okay so I'm Hispanic, and I love spicy! I admit it, I love this .. Will always love them. It is a must have when ever I go to the theaters.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.