Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Tamra F.
Williamsport, PA
These are my 9 year old daughters favorite :) She loves Doritos, and the spicy flavors are her #1 go to snack. Affordable and delicious!!
Jessica S.
Amissville, VA
Yaaaassss! I love spicy and was so upset when the Habanero Doritos were discontinued. These have brought the heat and flavor back! Love!
Samantha J.
I love thease they have a better more limey taste than the regular takis. There great an very cheap if you find them at the right store
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
I only love these because I am a spice lover! I don't know how I grew the tolerance but the habenero is definetely one of my favorites!
Nicky W.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love spicy chips. Usually the hot chips on the market are not hot enough for me, and this is definitely best hot chips for me so far.
Ale o.
NM
These are really good after you eat a few your mouth starts turning into fire but you just can't stop after one you have to keep going
Jasmin S.
My favorite chips ! I absolutely love the lemon flavor plus the spicyness. The spicyness is mild not too hot. I recommend theses chips
Katie S.
Pearl River
DELICIOUS! These were much spicier than I had anticipated. Usually "spicy" food isn't really all that spicy at all, but this truly is.
Julie G.
Dallas, TX
I love this , for the spicy lovers this will be the best choice since this one is way more spicy than the rest. Even better than takis
Vonna F.
Lyons, NY
Never had these kinds of chips before but I am a fan of hot foods so i do plan on trying these chips out one day. They look super hot.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??