Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Annabelle O.
Colorado
If you love takis these are for you. They are basically the same thing and taste almost the same too! They are so good and have great flavor!
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR
My sons cant get enough of these.. I actually like them myself.. I like the hint of lime..makes a difference..i can only eat about 5 of them.
Aironna G.
They're really hot. Overall I like them alot. There is kind of a lemon taste to them that I like. The price is low and the chips are amazing
Tara C.
Gilbert, AZ
My son loves all things spicy and really liked these chips. Turned his fingers orange but nothing a little soap and water can't get off. haha
Candy L.
South El Monte, CA
These are better then takis. Even tho the flavor reminds me of takis the flavor is better in these. Soo yummy. With extra lemon mmmmmm yummy.
Alondra R.
Lexington, KY
These are really yummy! They are a bit spicy but nothing to bad. They aren’t the healthiest snack but are super delicious and a great price.
Amyy B.
Victorville, CA
They are a good snack spicy and good takes like I’m eating takis lol but over all they are a good snack to have out during a football game.
Shaylyn J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with spicy food and these chips are my guilty pleasure. I’ve been trying to eat healthy but these always end up in my food drawer.
Kim T.
Honestly you could feed me any kind of Doritos and I would gobble it up! Good flavor as usual, but don't plan to kiss anyone after... haha
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??