Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Maryafernanda V.
Dallas, TX
These are better that Takis, and that says a lot. I feel like these have a better tasting powder. My son eats these too and they're pretty spicy.
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake, WA
These are the bomb and remind me of takis, another face of mine. I love the spiciness, I always have to have some kind of heat and these are delicious.
Alden W.
Forest, VA
i'm obsessed with spicy foods and these chips are definitely perfect when i have a craving. i keep this in stock and they are well worth the price
Rose J.
Gilroy, CA
I love to eat these as a snack! I have always liked spicy chips, so these are great! I sometimes by these since there are other spicy chips I love.
Marva M.
It's really good I recommend for people who like spicy things. I don't recommend for someone to eat it a lot as I don't think its too good for you.
These are my absolute favorite the other chips can get out of the room they are a staple in my room, they are what I eat when i binge watch a show
yuna k.
Provo, UT
this and the other rolled up doritos are sooo good! They’re like takis but by a different company. Highly recommend you try it if you LOVE takis 🙌🏼
Darla P.
Montpelier, VT
I cannot have hot chips due to my heart condition and i have never seen these flavors in vermont do they have then here and where do they have them
Melanie R.
When I 1st saw them I thought they would be like Takis. But I just wish they had more powder. Everyone enjoys the finger licking experience.
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ
They are good but they are more on the spicy side and I really don't eat spicy because I don't like it and more because of the heart burn I get .
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??