Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
E V.
These taste like a little less spicy and powdery version of takis. If you find that takis make you cough and low-key suffocate you. These are the way to go
CeCe P.
Arvada
Oooo girlllll these are the bomb.com I love these. These are probably my second favorite. I bought them at the nearest gas station. It’s super delicious.
Naomi E.
I love Doritos the flavor they have is so delusious I like it a lot the bags have a lot of product and they taste super good and they are actually spicy
Emalei W.
Elmore City, OK
These are a really good go to snack for me. I love chips with a little bit of heat to them. They have a great flavor and have became one of my favorites.
Maryafernanda V.
Dallas, TX
These are better that Takis, and that says a lot. I feel like these have a better tasting powder. My son eats these too and they're pretty spicy.
Breanna S.
Liberty lake , WA
These are the bomb and remind me of takis, another face of mine. I love the spiciness, I always have to have some kind of heat and these are delicious.
Alden W.
Forest, VA
i'm obsessed with spicy foods and these chips are definitely perfect when i have a craving. i keep this in stock and they are well worth the price
These are my absolute favorite the other chips can get out of the room they are a staple in my room, they are what I eat when i binge watch a show
Rose J.
Gilroy, CA
I love to eat these as a snack! I have always liked spicy chips, so these are great! I sometimes by these since there are other spicy chips I love.
Marva M.
It's really good I recommend for people who like spicy things. I don't recommend for someone to eat it a lot as I don't think its too good for you.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??