Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Grecia M.
San Juan, TX
The first time I bought them I wanted a second bag, really they are so good they are my favorite, when my friends go to the store they buy a bag of this chips.
Barbara M.
Philadelphia
We love Doritos in this house.  Especially the spicy ones. Full of flavor. We loved most of the flavor.  I think. the sweet spicy ones are our faves.
July M.
Sanger , CA
These spicy doritos are so delicious they remind me of taquis!!! I do wish they didnt make it taste so much like lemon though but overall they are delicious!!!
Ashton S.
Keizer
Can’t get enough spice in my life! I buy a bag almost ever other day. I shop at Walmart. Doritos® Dinamita® Chile Limon Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Deya K.
I love them! The tangy and spicy flavor is amazing. I like takis a little better but I usually go for these because most stores in my small town carry these
Michele A.
ridgefield, CT
I have only had these once, they are very similar to Takis. It is affordable. I did enjoy it but I could only have a few of these because they are very spicy
Cristal G.
Can you please send me one of these cuz when I went on vacation I got these and they taste so good but where I live there's none and I really want to sample
Shirley S.
Waco, TX
I love the spiciness of them. I love licking my fingers after eating them.! One bite of a chip and nothing will make me put them down until the bag is empty.
Veronica L.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love Doritos, i really do but i do not like these chips. They taste stale and the seasoning isn't bold as most Doritos flavors are. Yea, its a no for me
Divita S.
I love spicy food and cheetos and this product combines both of my favorite things into 1! It tastes so good but make sure you have a glass of water handy.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??