Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Livy A.
sandusky
I love you guys Doritos they are so good and I just wanted to tell you guys that. They are delicious and I recommend this app to all my friends and family members . Sooo thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!
Smitha! J.
Des Plaines
These chips are fire! They remind me of takkis and they taste just as good! They are so addicting and the perfect snack to munch on. They are definitely spicy but that is something that I love! I wish I could just buy it in bulk and keep it in my house, car and work cuz I could eat these all day!
Jennifer L.
N Little Rock, AR
Not a fan at all! They aren't awful so I didn't rate them a 1, but for someone who grew up eating fuego takis, these do not compare at all. Doritos needs to stick to what they know, and take the wanna-be takis off the shelf. Would not recommend buying.
Quenie M.
This flavor is great for spicy lovers. If you don’t like spicy food this isn’t for you. Although the spicy kinda over powers the flavor you can still taste it. The flavor is great and unique. Overall I love it but it’s hard to find these in my city.
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
Like is says in the name, they taste like DINAMITA! I can’t get enough of spicy chips, if eating spicy chips was a hobby it would be mine lol. I recommend to try these, they’re really good, you won’t burn your tongue if you did eat a lot.
Erica A.
Denver, CO
I freaking love these chips they are very spicy and very full of lime they are great for people who love spicy food and I enjoy them very much i wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like spicy or lime stuff but other then that their delicious
Michael Angelo F.
Romeoville, IL
I love eating these chips with everything! It is the perfect snack to eat alone or with a sandwich! This product has always made me so happy. Will now and forever be my go to chip! Better than Takis I love it and recommend it to everyone
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Something about the flavors was not right. I cannot figure out what it is but I tried to enjoy them and in the end only had a handful. My kids didn't even care for them and we love Doritos but this product we were unable to enjoy.
Lissette M.
This are one of my favorite kind of chips. I love the spiciness on them. They are so delicious I could eat them all day long. I love adding lime to them and some valentine hot sauce to make them even spicer and even more delicious!
Julissa A.
Spicy and what do you think about your dad doing that you can tell me what you want me to do and then I can tell you what about you I think you should just try to keep talking about it you know what you do and what you do
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??