Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
Like is says in the name, they taste like DINAMITA! I can’t get enough of spicy chips, if eating spicy chips was a hobby it would be mine lol. I recommend to try these, they’re really good, you won’t burn your tongue if you did eat a lot.
Michael Angelo F.
Romeoville, IL
I love eating these chips with everything! It is the perfect snack to eat alone or with a sandwich! This product has always made me so happy. Will now and forever be my go to chip! Better than Takis I love it and recommend it to everyone
Erica A.
Denver, CO
I freaking love these chips they are very spicy and very full of lime they are great for people who love spicy food and I enjoy them very much i wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like spicy or lime stuff but other then that their delicious
Lissette M.
This are one of my favorite kind of chips. I love the spiciness on them. They are so delicious I could eat them all day long. I love adding lime to them and some valentine hot sauce to make them even spicer and even more delicious!
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Something about the flavors was not right. I cannot figure out what it is but I tried to enjoy them and in the end only had a handful. My kids didn't even care for them and we love Doritos but this product we were unable to enjoy.
Julissa A.
Spicy and what do you think about your dad doing that you can tell me what you want me to do and then I can tell you what about you I think you should just try to keep talking about it you know what you do and what you do
Kiara C.
mayer
These habanero chips are amazing they are so good I love spicy food so when they made habanero one I fell in love with them would eat these all the time if I could. For people who don't eat too much spicy don't try these but if you do love spicy reccomend these ones
Jessica R.
Fontana
I will give these chips 5 stars because my kids love Doritos takis they are so good that even the little 2yr old likes them and we are repeated customers. I am gonna day they are somewhat spicy but definitely recommend them..
Gina F.
Canton
I haven't tried these rolls yet but I miss the 3D Doritos. Some one bring them back!!!!!! I will definitely try these with the kids at my next shopping trip! They're not to pricey either! Of course I would recommend Doritos to others! They're finger licking good!!
💋Isela Y.
Hickory
Omg 😮 me encantan los productos de Doritos porque siempre son provocan a probar nuevos sabores y claro como no hacerlo si me encanta el picante 🌶 tienen una gran gama de sabores así que pruébenlos 100 recomiendo
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??