Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Citlaly C.
Houston , Tx
These are very hot! It has a lime flavor as well . You can enjoy it as a snack or with a sandwich . They are similar to the takis chips except to me they are hotter
Tori L.
Garner, NC
If you like spicy.. then these are great. Taste good and it's the one snack I can have to myself in my house because the kids won't touch them. Also realativly cheap
Jessel B.
El Centro, CA
This is a great product, it depends on the person. It's a good price like any other chip. For me personally, there are not hot for my tastes. That's all that negative for part for me.
Cielo L.
Hilliard, OH
These are amazing I love hot chips and I like them even better with a hint of lime which is in this chips I love them but having a cup of milk close by is needed
pooja s.
Just a warning its super spicy. Worth the try. If u do eat spicy this is very addicting. But pairs very well with sandwich. Adds a kick to the meal with its flavors and crunchiness.
Orlando M.
These are just like takis but with more lime and a bit of a more spicy flavor and i love them and cant stop getting enough of these.
Sophia S.
I love dorito brand chips and when I tried Doritos flamas it didn't really compare to this because it was a little too spicy
Bárbara L.
Montclair, NJ
I really like pepper but it is too hot! The flavor maybe is just pepper, not Lemon! It is good for eat with beer.
Norma S.
San Diego
They taste similar to takis but a bit hotter. Didn't like the after taste it leaves behind
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
Ommmgg I freaking love these. but they do not sell them in my area anymore.. I'm so mad about that. but they sell the spicy lime flavor in the flaming mix bag..
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??