Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Bailee M.
These are a great spicy snack. My younger brother eats these all the time! If you like Takis or Hot Cheetos they're a yummy alternative, that some might prefer. They have an awesome crunch and great flavor.
Alexis S.
Conway
It’s very spicy and flavorful chips. I bought these chips at Target and Walmart. It’s not really healthy because its chips. Pros is that it has a bomb flavor no cons. Nothing else i could add they’re great.
Eileen P.
I thought they weren't gonna be in that bad but there got . It all depends on how u can handle it and how your body works towards it .very affordable but do eat every day not healthy for u nor your body
Liana G.
San Martin, CA
I love these chips! The look like Takis but so much better. These are definitely more on the spicy side. Not for people who don’t like spice. I don’t see them many places but when I do I always get them.
IVONNE G.
These have a similar taste to takis. I love takis , it has a spicy yet tolerable yet sour (bc of the lemon ) . It's meets your expectations whenever you want something spicy . Would recommend to others !
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
Meh,the chips where just to darn toooo hot/spicy for me. They didn't have a smaller bag for me to try but wanted to give them a try because I'm to adventurous!! I ended up giving the rest to a friend.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
These are very spicy ! But I still eat them. Not expensive and you can find any where. Just keep a water near you. But if your used to spicy foods like I'm am they should be no big deal to you.
alexa r.
Easton, PA
omg i love these chips i havent had any in years since i lived in texas i live up state now so i can find any here but omg ive been wanting these forever craving them best chips in the world
Ashley M.
Modesto, CA
Have always loved spicy chips but I've found a love for these. They have a better taste then most hot chips, that doesn't leave a nasty taste of the chips in your mouth.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I love these chips . I love spicy and this is the perfect spicy chip out there . I like that they are affordable . I like that they have a lot of specials to get multiple bags for less money
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Asia G.
Who else Loves these dipped in nacho cheese? Yum, it's my fav!
Marieli S.