Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Bridget G.
Homestead, FL
Sort of a ripoff of takis but not a bad alternative. They are very spicy and I don't get them too often but they are pretty good wouldn't recommend if you're not a fan of spicy foods but if you are these are pretty good.
Elicia B.
Chico, CA
Love these chips. I really want to buy more buy I'm on a diet I request this type of chip to people that like hot and spicy foods or chips. They are a lot like takis so if you like takis you would probably like these.
Kathryn B.
Chelsea, AL
I bought these chips hoping it would go good with sandwiches, but they were much too hot for my taste. The crunch was good, but I could not get past the extreme heat and thick coating.
Diana C.
Dalton, GA
Get your bottle water ready when you try these chips! I hardly ever buy chips for myself, but my son is into spicy things and he shared a bag with me once and I've been hooked since.
Bailee M.
These are a great spicy snack. My younger brother eats these all the time! If you like Takis or Hot Cheetos they're a yummy alternative, that some might prefer. They have an awesome crunch and great flavor.
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
Meh,the chips where just to darn toooo hot/spicy for me. They didn't have a smaller bag for me to try but wanted to give them a try because I'm to adventurous!! I ended up giving the rest to a friend.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
These are very spicy ! But I still eat them. Not expensive and you can find any where. Just keep a water near you. But if your used to spicy foods like I'm am they should be no big deal to you.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
I love these chips . I love spicy and this is the perfect spicy chip out there . I like that they are affordable . I like that they have a lot of specials to get multiple bags for less money
Diana  C.
These chips are so intensely compared to takis, which is a differ brand, and I enjoy these so much more because they have so much more of an intense flavor or lemon rather than just being spicy.
alexa r.
Easton, PA
omg i love these chips i havent had any in years since i lived in texas i live up state now so i can find any here but omg ive been wanting these forever craving them best chips in the world
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??