Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Myriam M.
Honestly every Dorito i have tried has been absolutely amazing. There is literally nothing bad i could say about these chips. If you haven't tried these i would recommend that you do.
Angie C.
Schaumburg, IL
Wow these chips are very good. They are just the perfect amount of crunch and are quite spicy. These chips are perfect for having a get together with friends or just watching some tv but make sure to have some drinks near by and be prepared for the heat.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
So when I bought this habanero tolled tortilla, I was, I guess expecting something close to takis.. Boy was i disappointed. It is nothing like takis. Did not like the taste at all
Valerie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my go to chips because they are like Takis but these are really finger licking good and spicy which I love as well and super affordable as well. I buy these at target or Stater Bros. I would most definitely would recommend these chips.
Destiny O.
North Ogden
I love spicy food, so this hits the spot. It does kind of get all over your hands, in Doritos' true fashion, but it's okay! I would compare it to Taki's. Fairly similar. If you like Taki's you would like these.
Aali R.
Kankakee, IL
These are so good if you are looking for something spicier than flaming hots then this is a good choice,the church is what makes them the best and the flavor stays in your mouth before you go for the next chip.
Syeda H.
These taste so good but feel so bad for you. Me and my friend call them death chips bc you can feel yourself getting closer to death. But you'll die happy bc they're delicious
Paula G.
These are my favorite chips in the world. I found them a little over a year ago in a gas station and after I got hooked 3 months later I can't seem to find them anywhwere. It's been almost a year and a half now and still can't find them.
R S.
Van Nuys, CA
Theses are tasty and I enjoy chips a lot but I'm still very loyal to frito-lays, still these are great and I've been a repeat costumer because they are very affordable and just taste all around great!
Yemi S.
Orange, NJ
If you like spicy food you will absolutely love these Doritos. They taste so good. I love them. I wish they were easier to find as I rarely see them anymore. Me and all my friends love them and bought all of them at CVS once.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??