Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
miranda l.

This are so much worse than the non-rolled kind :(
Still it's flavor is okay. You have to pay a premium to get a hold of this mostly discontinued product so it's sad when it's not as good as you were hoping.
Kassidy T.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my ALL TIME favorite doritos and I'm so sad that they stopped selling these in my area. they haven't been here for years and its such a shame cause they are amazing!!!
Sara L.
These are the most spicy Doritos I have ever eaten! The smell of the Habanero hits your nose as you open the bag with so much power it is irresistible not to eat. The label does not lie these chips are FIERY! If you can tolerate really spicy snacks then these, my friend, are for you.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
Just when I thought they couldn't fine a better chip. This happened. I found these and instantly thought of soft tacos with these inside. We tried and started a new thing. Also eating these with a cheeseball or plain cream cheese they are awesome.
Sandy S.
These are my favorite. I love spicy chips. If you are like me these are enjoyable. Most Doritos brand are delicious!!! They sure know how to make their chips tasty!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
I hope that I will continue to eat these but in moderation because they are ohhhh soo good! I'm ezcited for all the articles to come out and hopefully one of mine will be on it
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
I tried them and an individual chip isnt spicy but overtime it gets just a little spicy. Don't expect to have your nose sweaty though. I think they do mimic the tortilla chips when it comes to crunchyness so it's good. I have it for lunch at times and its something light.
Grace M.
Hello amazing I love ease I would say they are a bit spicy so if you don't like spicy foods do not get this it's really spicy other amazing things in mind me of talkies but they have more of a line taste than that
Jen C.
Y'all.. these chips are heaven on earth. I love them with all my heart I might just cry. They have that spicey taste yet crunchy like Doritos. They kinda look like Takis but don't taste similar. My favorite of all time hands down.
Cindy h.
Thonotosassa, FL
If you're a Doritos or yummy corn chip fan, you'll love these very spicy Doritos Tortilla Chips Dinamita Fiery Habenero chips. Have a icy cold drink with you though, habeneros are some seriously spicy peppers! Oh so delicious!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??