Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Sandy S.
These are my favorite. I love spicy chips. If you are like me these are enjoyable. Most Doritos brand are delicious!!! They sure know how to make their chips tasty!
Kassidy T.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my ALL TIME favorite doritos and I'm so sad that they stopped selling these in my area. they haven't been here for years and its such a shame cause they are amazing!!!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
I hope that I will continue to eat these but in moderation because they are ohhhh soo good! I'm ezcited for all the articles to come out and hopefully one of mine will be on it
Grace M.
Hello amazing I love ease I would say they are a bit spicy so if you don't like spicy foods do not get this it's really spicy other amazing things in mind me of talkies but they have more of a line taste than that
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
I tried them and an individual chip isnt spicy but overtime it gets just a little spicy. Don't expect to have your nose sweaty though. I think they do mimic the tortilla chips when it comes to crunchyness so it's good. I have it for lunch at times and its something light.
Jen C.
Y'all.. these chips are heaven on earth. I love them with all my heart I might just cry. They have that spicey taste yet crunchy like Doritos. They kinda look like Takis but don't taste similar. My favorite of all time hands down.
Cindy h.
Thonotosassa, FL
If you're a Doritos or yummy corn chip fan, you'll love these very spicy Doritos Tortilla Chips Dinamita Fiery Habenero chips. Have a icy cold drink with you though, habeneros are some seriously spicy peppers! Oh so delicious!
Grissel L.
Bronx, NY
I had to order these bad boys online because I can never find them anywhere. The Walmart where I live stopped carrying them. Years back there were normal Doritos of this flavor but they discontinued them, these are the same flavor as those just rolled up. They are hot but they taste great too, which is a rare combination.
Emmily K.
Spicy with a lemon taste. They taste like a cheaper version of takis and are a cheaper version. For the price and the amount in the bag I will continue to buy this
Myriam M.
Honestly every Dorito i have tried has been absolutely amazing. There is literally nothing bad i could say about these chips. If you haven't tried these i would recommend that you do.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??