Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Normally love regular Doritos but these are really incredible. I'm a chili head so I love hot and spicy flavors and this really stepped up to the plate. Unfortunately very hard to find in my area. Love to have them with dips, loved the rolled concept. Will definitely continue to buy.
Garam A.
Dearborn, MI
It is waaaaay too spicy but not much flavor going on in it. believe me I love spicy things, I could eat the spicy tortilla lemon one all day and won't be affected. but this one just has a bunch of spice added to it there is no second flavor to bring it out. doritos can do better they could easily mix this flavor with a little bit of BBQ, cheese, pizza, or even herbs.
Audrey U.
Doritos definitely tried it. We all know they was trying to make Takis when they released this! Nothing can compare to Takis though. I would recommend this to people that don't have Takis in their area but if you do have Takis in your area, go get the real deal!!
Not N.
North Syracuse
Yum, yum, yum. Doritos Dinamita Fiery Habanero Rolled Tortilla Chips are the best! They are my favorite chips. I am a repeat consumer and love them. Super healthy too! Great for the kids soccer games! Definitely recommend to others! Friends and family!
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
These are the funnest chips ever! I can only find them in convenience stores. Deliciously spicy and crunchy and Definitely leave a burn. I don't suggest trying them if you're sensitive to spicy! Eat at your own discretion!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
These are addicting to me. I try and contain myself around these but once I grab one I have a hard time stopping myself. I love the spice and the kick from these and I think anyone that likes spicy will like them too.
Bianca F.
These chops are spicy. So if you like spiciness then you will definitely like these. I can't stop eating them, even though my mouth is on fire. That is how addicting they are. I would recommend this to my spicy lovers
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
We have only found these a few time in our neighborhood. The habanero scared me at first, thinking It would be too hot, but it was just the right about of heat. Just enough that we finished the bag in two nights...
Hayley L.
stuart
These chips are very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times they will have deals where you can buy a bunch for a lesser price. I recommend to try them out!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I stay away from hot flavors, but my kiddos tried these. My kids didn't really care for these. They still prefer they're competitor chips better. So these were not hit with us. Sadly I won't buy again and the kids don't ever ask for them.
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??