Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Newton C.
Really good dorito chips that have a delicious spicy flavor that suddey fades to sweet. No it is very bad for you and you should not have it on a regular basis. It is very affordable but you could spend you $ on something better!
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
These are pretty good, not the best. The flavor is what doesn't please me but the the other dynamite flavor is way better. It is not super expensive and perfect. I would recommend it to people that like the bitter spicy taste!
Brianda O.
I love these Doritos, especially cause they're spicy and I really like spicy !!! I usually buy these chips at Food4less, they're cheap and tastes delicious. Those people that love spicy should definitely buy these Doritos !!!
Keanu S.
Desert hot springs, CA
As someone from socal these blend in naturally with our tastes down here ! Tangy and spicy !! Eat them alone or with some lime squeezed over them is amazing either way.
member-e960babc2
omg I am in LOVE with these ! I love a good spicy chip , I usually buy takis but these are so much better . They give the perfect taste. They're spicy but not too spicy . I would recommend these if u like spicy chips !!
Angelique P.
Over all these are my favorite, they taste super delicious and they have a nice spicy taste. If you like eating things that have a spicy taste you will love this I'm definitely going to buy it again.
Laura V.
I love these they're full of flavor and sooo good I love eating them with nacho cheese or with sandwiches...just be warned they're spicier than Takis...if you like really spicy foods you'll enjoy these... my husband does like spicy foods but he doesn't like these because he says that they are too spicy...so if you can't take the heat don't try them
Shannon H.
I really love Takis, so I thought I would try these out. The flavoring was awesome and very similar to Takis. But, I just didn't like the quality of the chip. I just prefer a denser tortilla chip when their rolled like this. Either way I would eat these again, but probably not repurchase.
Isha N.
These chips taste very limey and spicy! If you love Takis, you'll definitely enjoy these doritos! They sell these chips everywhere and are very popular in school lunch lines!
Andrea U.
I'm a HUGE fan of Takis and these are definitely as good as it gets. You can't find Takis everywhere but these you sure can. Nice first taste with that kick of lime in it! Mind you I don't eat chips every day much less every week but when I do.. these are my go to!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??