Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
camille m.
Santa fe, NM
These are the best chips I've ever had. They are spicy but not too hot to where you don't want them. They are spicy and delicious! I love them so much! I buy so many bags!!
Brianda O.
I love these Doritos, especially cause they're spicy and I really like spicy !!! I usually buy these chips at Food4less, they're cheap and tastes delicious. Those people that love spicy should definitely buy these Doritos !!!
member-e960babc2
omg I am in LOVE with these ! I love a good spicy chip , I usually buy takis but these are so much better . They give the perfect taste. They're spicy but not too spicy . I would recommend these if u like spicy chips !!
Angelique P.
Over all these are my favorite, they taste super delicious and they have a nice spicy taste. If you like eating things that have a spicy taste you will love this I'm definitely going to buy it again.
Laura V.
I love these they're full of flavor and sooo good I love eating them with nacho cheese or with sandwiches...just be warned they're spicier than Takis...if you like really spicy foods you'll enjoy these... my husband does like spicy foods but he doesn't like these because he says that they are too spicy...so if you can't take the heat don't try them
Shannon H.
I really love Takis, so I thought I would try these out. The flavoring was awesome and very similar to Takis. But, I just didn't like the quality of the chip. I just prefer a denser tortilla chip when their rolled like this. Either way I would eat these again, but probably not repurchase.
Andrea U.
I'm a HUGE fan of Takis and these are definitely as good as it gets. You can't find Takis everywhere but these you sure can. Nice first taste with that kick of lime in it! Mind you I don't eat chips every day much less every week but when I do.. these are my go to!
Elizabeth L.
I've tried other chips similar to these before and I prefer these because of the more prominent lime flavor. I also love the taste and consistency of the formula used.
Itzel G.
Raleigh , NC
I love how spicy this doritos are, they are sure on fire, i cant go with out drinking something on the side because of how spicy it is, but I still like them they have this amazing habanero flavor to it. I recommend this if you like spicy food if not otherwise you are not going to enjoy them.
These chips are honestly one of my favorites. They are so good I sometimes eat them as an afternoon snack. Not really healthy but we all need a cheat day some days
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??