Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

BY DORITOS®

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Lauren S.
Love this product! A go to snack for those with the spicy craving! Much like Takis, these rolled tortilla chips create a flaming hot burst of flavor in your mouth! These are the best chips I've had!
Shanelle O.
Los Angeles, CA
These chips are amazing!!! Its hot but the right kind of hot. I would say for those who are not a fan of hot chips this isnt your choice, but if you like it these are great!
These have an amazing spicy taste! Highly recommend to people that love spicy food. It’s affordable and but just hard to find at certain stores. It’s very good! I would recommend this to anyone again that likes spicy foods (:
monica o.
I just love spicy foods and if I were to go on a road trip this is one of my favorite to go snacks to take with me there's so much flavor and and they're just so yummy
April G.
Midland, TX
This dorito dinamita fiery habanero rolled tortilla chips has a delicious spicy hot taste you won't be able to stop eating them cause that's how good they are if I could rate them more I would!!
Lydia G.
Orlando, FL
These are SO GOOD. They stain my fingers red afterwards, including under my fingernails, but it's easy to ignore when the chips in front of you are so incredibly tasty.
Sundari P.
Hendersonville
Love the taste you can totally smell the spicy once open with a chick of burning sensation and the flavors it's real, as good as regular original Doritos best ever.
Thalia C.
Kent, WA
Have you ever tried these with melted cheese if you have not you are not living life like you have to go right now get yourself a bag of these get some melted cheese and call it a night
Maria H.
This doritos have an amazing taste. They do get spicy after a while but they taste so good,your mouth can be burning and you will not be able to stop eating them for how great they are.
Wendi L.
Taste shape and texture remind me of takis. I prefer the original but this is good for people who like taki flavor but don't have access easily/ live in the south
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Laurie S.
Worcester, MA
Are these the least bit spicy like the roulette ones??