Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips

Doritos®  Dinamita®  Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Doritos® Dinamita® Fiery Habanero Flavored Rolled Tortilla Chips
Buy on Walmart
Dulce S.
I love my Doritos specially when I don't have chile , it just replace it . It's like eating takis , the chili powder ugh it just so delicious I am stop buying them ! And of course I recommend to anyone
Shanelle O.
Los Angeles, CA
These chips are amazing!!! Its hot but the right kind of hot. I would say for those who are not a fan of hot chips this isnt your choice, but if you like it these are great!
These have an amazing spicy taste! Highly recommend to people that love spicy food. It’s affordable and but just hard to find at certain stores. It’s very good! I would recommend this to anyone again that likes spicy foods (:
Lydia G.
Orlando, FL
These are SO GOOD. They stain my fingers red afterwards, including under my fingernails, but it's easy to ignore when the chips in front of you are so incredibly tasty.
April G.
Midland, TX
This dorito dinamita fiery habanero rolled tortilla chips has a delicious spicy hot taste you won't be able to stop eating them cause that's how good they are if I could rate them more I would!!
Thalia C.
Kent, WA
Have you ever tried these with melted cheese if you have not you are not living life like you have to go right now get yourself a bag of these get some melted cheese and call it a night
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
Taste shape and texture remind me of takis. I prefer the original but this is good for people who like taki flavor but don't have access easily/ live in the south
Salvador R.
I think that these chips are really spicy and that's a good thing because I have nothing else to eat with my sandwich and they make a great combination with the spicyness of the chips
Fatou S.
mesquite
Doritos are one of my favorite snacks to snack with. I'll usually get it from the gas station. I've bought it several times. The time I bought it, I fell in love with right away because of its flavors. I like a spicy kick to my flavors.
camille m.
Santa fe, NM
These are the best chips I've ever had. They are spicy but not too hot to where you don't want them. They are spicy and delicious! I love them so much! I buy so many bags!!
Taryn A.
Are these super spicy?
Paula G.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Are these actually spicy?
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Where can I find these?
Are these both spicy & lemony??